- Marshallslaunched its firstwebsiteon Tuesday.
- The site, like Marshalls’ stores, features clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. Prices range from $5.99 for a four-pack of hand towels to $1,199.99 for a leatherGuccitotebag.
- Featured designers include Joie, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, J Brand, Parker, Stuart Weitzman, Gucci, Vince, Christian Louboutin, Frye, andUgg.
- Marshalls is owned by The TJX Companies, which also ownsTJ MaxxandHomeGoods.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Marshalls is officially online.
The discount retailer, which has more than 1,100 stores, on Tuesday launched its first website.
The site, like Marshalls’ stores, features a wide selection of clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. Prices range from $5.99 for a four-pack of hand towels to $1,199.99 for a leather Gucci tote bag.
The site features specialized shops, such as adesigner shopwith items from brands including Joie, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, J Brand, Parker, Stuart Weitzman, Gucci, Vince, Christian Louboutin, Frye, and Ugg.
The site also includes a Tinder-like feature that enables customers shopping from their phones to swipe left or right to “favorite” items and save them for later.
Marshalls said the website is meant to recreate the experience of its stores, which offer a constantly changing mix of products that varies by location.
Shoppers won’t be able to find everything from their local Marshalls store on the company’s website, however.
“Just as every Marshalls store has a different mix of product, the site will also feature its own unique mix; adding new, brand name, designer and other high-quality pieces every day,” the company said in a press release.
Marshalls is owned by The TJX Companies, which also owns TJ Maxx and HomeGoods.
Whenannouncingits foray into e-commerce in February, the company said it would keep the product mix different between Marshalls’ stores and website to prevent cannibalization of sales between the two channels.
در “height=” 1em “role=” img “viewbox=” 0 0 14.4 8.4 “width=” 1em “xmlns=” http://www.w3.org/2000/svg “>